1. What areas within the state of Arizona do we provide services?
We gladly service the entire state of Arizona.
2. Who needs in-home care?
Anyone who needs assistance with activities of daily living and wants to continue living independently in their own home instead of being placed into a facility.
This type of care can include but not limited to respite care, assistance with bathing/showering, medication reminders, and maintaining a clean & healthy environment.
3. What are the different services we offer?
Tender Heart Home Care offers numerous services to satisfy your exact needs. We are pleased to provide respite, companionship, homemaking, and personal care non-medical home care services.
4. Why would I hire a Tender Heart Home Care caregiver versus a private
There are too many potentially unsafe concerns when hiring privately. Tender Heart Home Care does not recommend this option.
5. How much does the service cost?
We provide services on an hourly and flat rate basis with a minimum of 2 hours. During our initial assessment we will determine the hours required to care for your loved one. Please contact us to learn more about our pricing.
6. Will my insurance cover home care services and will Tender Heart Home Care
verify coverage prior to starting services?
Yes. Tender Heart Home Care interacts with insurance companies on a daily basis. We are more than happy to verify your coverage and let you know the results.
We are contracted with many other funding sources that pay for home care services so please contact us today to find out more.
7. Do we provide services for a loved one in a facility setting?
Yes. Our caregivers are available to care for your loved one in hospitals, assisted living facilities, rehabilitation facilities, skilled nursing facilities, nursing homes, independent living centers, and many other places.
8. What happens if my caregiver is sick or goes on vacation?
We have an ample amount of highly trained caregivers on staff available on a short notice so you don't have to go without care. All caregivers are required to provide an advance notice for vacation requests that typically won't cause an interruption of services.
9. What are my options if I need to speak with someone in the
office after business hours?
Tender Heart Home Care is always available for our clients with any questions or concerns 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
10. What you should expect from a high quality in home care agency?
11. How do we select our caregivers?
12. How long does it take to get a caregiver to start services?
Our staff will start the matching process based off the client needs immediately upon choosing Tender Heart Home Care. Our goal is to have a dependable caregiver provided within 2 hours of a service request. Our staff's main responsibility is to ensure that our client's needs are completely satisfied.
13. How often do I get billed for services?
We provide a detailed billing invoice on a weekly basis.
14. Can we provide short term services?
Yes. We are here to provide Happiness & Peace of Mind for your loved one not put them into contracts.
15. Can you interview & choose the caregiver?
Yes. Tender Heart Home Care is responsible for screening, hiring, and managing the caregiver and we have extensive experience in this area. During our initial assessment we will develop an understanding of the client's needs with the appropriate caregiver. If the client is not happy for any reason we will replace the caregiver at no charge as many times as necessary until the client is completely satisfied.
16. What is the difference between Medicare & Medicaid when it relates to
in-home care services?
Medicare typically covers a medical need that is not required for an individual to be in a hospital or similar setting.
Medicaid typically covers an activity of daily living need that is not medically related such as bathing assistance, medication reminders, dementia and/or Alzheimer's care, etc.
Please contact us for more information about state provided services.